Internet Communication Is More Efficient Essay
Do you I Need Help Writing My Research Paper help with with essay, research paper, homework or even dissertation?
Visit our website - https://goo.gl/HKbmHS (assignmenthelp24.com)
stalin's five year plans essay topics
commonwealth essay I Need Help Writing My Research Paper competition 2004
tartuffe and candide essay
sample of research paper about population growth
industry vs inferiority essay examples
ethnic conflict essay questions
harborfields high school twitter assignment
how to write a four paragraph expository essay graphic organizer
crucible hypocrisy essay
elizabeth bishop poetry essay plan
proposition 8 essay
good anime title names for essays
research papers on educational issues today
math dissertation defense examples
markus meister dissertation
maths homework data handling ks2
pre ap chemistry homework 10a 125v
arthur morrison bibliography sample
wissenschaftlicher essay geschichte deutschland
the door miroslav holub essays
bibliography of gujarat earthquake relief
essay thesis on friendship
emile zola essays I Need Help Writing My Research Paper on naturalism
pernicious anemia nursing case study
integron incorporated case study analysis sample
sack dance definition essay
how to write a formal research essay
what is a summary essay example
leaving cert spanish essays written
what's wrong with cinderella summary essay
personal statement examples history of artillery
best hr advisor cover letter
casual analysis essays
audience attention getters for essays
methode de dissertation economique
international baccalaureate application essay examples
dps vasundhara holiday homework packet
sample descriptive essay nature
2 main causes of the us civil war essay
law cover letter example uk zip code
lesson 3 homework practice triangles answers to 4
advantages and disadvantages of computer technology essays
university of chicago I Need Help Writing My Research Paper supplement essays 2012 ford
quoting dialogue in an essay mla title
tnou spot assignment 2013 ford
essays and aphorisms read online
4 components of an information system I Need Help Writing My Research Paper essay
mcs 042 solved assignment of allama
ap bio summer assignments chou
se hinton essay
essay on importance of plants and animals in our life
critical analysis research essays
employee motivation research papers
student ambassador essay examples
mcs 035 solved assignment 2014-15 school
nbc universal intern cover letter
best english words for essay
change personal statement clearing
exploratory essay example topics for literature
good ways to start essays about yourself
single assignment functional programming concepts
an essay on the value of sports
books vs internet essay student
memory maze book trailer assignment
healthy lifestyle essay scholarship
where do you put the appendix in a term paper
fp 101 week 7 assignment insurance matrix appendix for research
malnutrition in india essay topics
assignment in china movie free
response to literature essay assignment
sustained silent reading assignments for 10th
immunoprecipitation-western blot analysis essay
essay on why basketball is important
job application essays
summer vacation homework activities for children
europecv latex bibliography unpublished
catholicism in latin america history essay
visual learners learning style essay
merits of hutchinson classification essay
essayed define irony
best personality traits college essays
new technologies in medicine essay questions
renault nissan case study summary of apple
afgji holiday homework for class 6
assignment 10 division with polynomials quizlet biology
57 races documented essay
essay writing can money buy happiness essay
three sentence essay weekly scholarship alerts
brief history of the world trade organization essay
law research paper sample
obesity pdf adults essay
essay how music can touch life
immanuel kant moral theory essay
yale cs 323 assignments definition
essay om ondskab studieportalen
homophobia argumentative essay samples
an integrated supply chain management system a case study in healthcare sector
case study competition 2012
case studies for human geography gcse coursework
criteria critiquing research paper
3 article dissertation writing
essay castellano spanish
format of an autobiography essay
I Need Help Writing My Research Paper laughter and tears essay typer
the cricket world cup 2011 essay contest
what does respect mean to me essay
essay on supreme court uk
detroit tigers jackie robinson essay
free scholarship sample essays
family health tree essay in hindi
hp history essay rubrics
kindred term paper
bcsl 21 solved assignment 2013 gmc
crj 100 assignment 2 trials and verdicts
examples of argument and persuasion essays
introduction for argument essay
chemical engineering science buddies bibliography
journal of critical thinking skills
innovation for sustainable business growth essay definition
1984 and today's society essays
slogans on water is precious essay
indiana university undergraduate admissions essay
effects de commerce coursework
teradyne case study on the road to china
receptionist cover letter that stands out
nouvelles orientales marguerite yourcenar dissertation writing
vertices of a parallelogram assignment of benefits
angustia graciliano ramos critical thinking
oil in saudi arabia essay
enterprise culture essay
advantage of cinema essays
wikipedia compare and contrast essays
ap english essay template doc
how to write an essay about reality tv
sat essay samples 6
contoh sekapur sirih assignment satisfaction
static single assignment disadvantages
thesis statement in an english essay sample
kahalagahan ng pamilya essays on poverty
plagiarism in college application essays about yourself
conservation of tigers essay
homework original mix luca bear bryant
dissertation critical reflection of theory
how to be a responsible pet owner essay
treasures 1st grade homework
ut arlington essay requirements
west philippine sea issue essay topics
into the wild essay on christmas
I. General Points to Consider
When considering whether to include content in an appendix, keep in mind the following points:
- It is usually good practice to include your raw data in an appendix, laying it out in a clear format so the reader can re-check your results. Another option if you have a large amount of raw data is to consider placing it online and note that this is the appendix to your research paper.
- Any tables and figures included in the appendix should be numbered as a separate sequence from the main paper. Remember that appendices contain non-essential information that, if removed, would not diminish a reader's ability to understand the research problem being investigated. This is why non-textual elements should not carry over the sequential numbering of non-textual elements in the body of your paper.
- If you have more than three appendices, consider listing them on a separate page at the beginning of your paper. This will help the reader know before reading the paper what information is included in the appendices [always list the appendix or appendices in a table of contents].
- The appendix can be a good place to put maps, photographs, diagrams, and other images, if you feel that it will help the reader to understand the content of your paper, while keeping in mind the point that the study should be understood without them.
- An appendix should be streamlined and not loaded with a lot information. If you have a very long and complex appendix, it is a good idea to break it down into separate appendices, allowing the reader to find relevant information quickly as the information is covered in the body of the paper.
Never include an appendix that isn’t referred to in the text. All appendices should be summarized in your paper where it is relevant to the content. Appendices should also be arranged sequentially by the order they were first referenced in the text [i.e., Appendix 1 should not refer to text on page eight of your paper and Appendix 2 relate to text on page six].
There are few rules regarding what type of material can be included in an appendix, but here are some common examples:
- Correspondence -- if your research included collaborations with others or outreach to others, then correspondence in the form of letters, memorandums, or copies of emails from those you interacted with could be included.
- Interview Transcripts -- in qualitative research, interviewing respondents is often used to gather information. The full transcript from an interview is important so the reader can read the entire dialog between researcher and respondent.
- Non-textual elements -- as noted above, if there are a lot of non-textual items, such as, figures, tables, maps, charts, photographs, drawings, or graphs, think about highlighting examples in the text of the paper but include the remainder in an appendix.
- Questionnaires or surveys -- this is a common form of data gathering. Always include the survey instrument or questionnaires in an appendix so the reader understands not only the questions asked but the sequence in which they were asked. Include all variations of the instruments as well if different items were sent to different groups.
- Raw statistical data – this can include any numerical data that is too lengthy to include in charts or tables in its entirety within the text.
- Research instruments -- if you used a camera, or a recorder, or some other device to gather information and it is important for the reader to understand how that device was used; this information can be placed in an appendix.
- Sample calculations – this can include quantitative research formulas or detailed descriptions of how calculations were used to determine relationships and significance.
NOTE: Appendices should not be a dumping ground for information. Do not include vague or irrelevant information in an appendix; this additional information will not help the reader’s overall understanding and interpretation of your research and may only distract the reader from understanding the significance of your overall study.
ANOTHER NOTE: Appendices are intended to provide supplementary information that you have gathered or created; it is not intended to replicate or provide a copy of the work of others. For example, if you need to contrast the techniques of analysis used by other authors with your own method of analysis, summarize that information, and cite to the original work. In this case, a citation to the original work is sufficient enough to lead the reader to where you got the information. You do not need to provide this in an appendix.
Here are some general guideline on how to format appendices, but consult the writing style guide [e.g., APA] your professor wants you to use for more detail, if needed:
- Appendices may precede or follow your list of references.
- Each appendix begins on a new page.
- The order they are presented is dictated by the order they are mentioned in the text of your research paper.
- The heading should be "Appendix," followed by a letter or number [e.g., "Appendix A" or "Appendix 1"], centered and written in bold type.
- Appendices must be listed in the table of contents [if used].
- The page number(s) of the appendix/appendices will continue on with the numbering from the last page of the text.
Appendices. The Structure, Format, Content, and Style of a Journal-Style Scientific Paper. Department of Biology. Bates College; Appendices. Academic Skills Office, University of New England; Appendices. Writing Center, Walden University; Chapter 12, "Use of Appendices." In Guide to Effective Grant Writing: How to Write a Successful NIH Grant. Otto O. Yang. (New York: Kluwer Academic, 2005), pp. 55-57;Tables, Appendices, Footnotes and Endnotes. The Writing Lab and The OWL. Purdue University; Lunsford, Andrea A. and Robert Connors. The St. Martin's Handbook. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1989; What To Know About The Purpose And Format Of A Research Paper Appendix. LoyolaCollegeCulion.com.